These are specially planned by our Social Committee and include joint club meetings, workplace visits, arts events, trips away from our community, local restaurant nights, joint rotary club meetings and District Rotary conferences.
We place great importance on them because they are …
- informal gatherings where Rotary business is kept to a minimum
- times to further relationships with other Rotarains
- times when family members and friends can join Rotarians in a less formal setting
- times when Rotarians can celebrate their achievements and share their dreams
- times when we can be seen in the community in different settings, enjoying ourselves